How much will it cost me?
MC Sports Agency does not make a charge to any player.
Do you represent players at all levels?
World Cup Players
Emerging Semi Professional Players
Do I need to sign a contract with MC Sports?
Yes, Otherwise we are unable to enter into negotiations with prospective clubs
What is the duration of my contract with MC Sports?
Standard 2 year agreement.
What will MC sports do for me?
MC sports will always act in your best interests by circulating a professional CV to all relevant clubs, providing a professional and personal service from the initial meet and throughout the duration of your involvement with MC Sports.
What information does MC Sports require from me?
MC Sports requires as much relevant information possible in the form of a detailed CV, including a photograph and any Video/DVD footage of previous performances. A 5 to 10 minute highlights DVD is preferred in order to make an assessment.
Does MC Sports only represent UK players?
No, MC Sports is happy to negotiate on behalf of players of all nationalities and is currently representing players from the Southern Hemisphere, South America, USA and Europe.
The game is Britain's second most popular team sport and has over 450,000 active participants. The transformation of a traditional pastime to a high profile, professional sport over the last decade has attracted increasing attention:
• 16 million UK viewers watched England win the RWC 2003 Final on TV.
• The ever-competitive RBS Six Nations tournament (Feb-March) is broadcast on TV with an average viewing figure of more than 2.5 million per game.
• Rugby Union has gone from 8th to 2nd most popular sport in the UK.
• The Heineken European Cup grows each year as Europe's top clubs battle for supremacy from October to May. It is now considered the premier club competition in World Rugby.
• A new format of Celtic League tests the best Ireland, Scotland, Italy and Wales have to offer from September to April. An exciting competition attracting leading players all over the world.
“MC Sports are an honest and easy to deal with Agency who hold the value of player welfare above all else” Brendan Venter World Cup Winner and former Head Coach Saracens RFC
“MC Sports have a knack of discovering young players and supporting them in the professional game giving them every chance to succeed” Graham Dawe England, Bath and Barbarians
“I deal with MC Sports for English Players if I am offered players by other agents they are honest in their assessment and not always negative” Roberto Manghi Parma Rugby, Rugby Reggio Italy Super 10.
“They are the best, they know about the paperwork that is needed and they are known all over the Island of Samoa that they look after you” Fautua Otto Samoa & Bristol. IRB 7’s World Series Winner
“I would recommend MC Sports to any player” Uale Mai IRB World Player of the Year 2006. IRB 7’s World Series Winner.
“Very easy to deal with I would always seek out and listen their view on a player” Phil Greening England & British Lions